Lady4j released, helps your team solve those Java issues

Discussions

News: Lady4j released, helps your team solve those Java issues

1. Artifact Consulting S.L. has released and API and service conceived to: - Reduce Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for Java applications - Solve issues related with stacktraces, exceptions, errors - Improve programming and design habits. This API is called Lady4j and is available at http://www.lady4j.com. There are several clients to access the core of the service including an Eclipse 3.4 plug-in that can be downloaded from the following URL: http://www.lady4j.com/plugins.jsp How does it works? 1. You send a query to Lady4j.com using any given client. 2. Lady4j analyzes Real-Time your query whether it is an snippet of code, an error, an stacktrace,... 3. Lady4j gives you a list of different useful contents you may find of interest according to your search and preferences of search. 4. Lady4j sends your search to the Data Mining Vault (DMV) where it will be further analyzed by our systems and Java gurus. How is the system maintained? In order to maintain the system we have different levels of service: - free service is specially useful for newbies to Java, students, scholars and junior developers. - standard service is useful for veteran programmers, analysts and administrators - premium service is useful for hardcore java veterans and high demand applications (clustering, high availability, Java Connectors, Hibernate,...). Hope you like lady4j, dont hesitate to give the lady a try at http://www.lady4j.com.

Threaded Messages (8)

2. more info please[ Go to top ]

The video posted on the web site doesn't show the interesting features. If you want people to try it out and consider paying for service, I recommend that you show off your jar finder and stacktrace analysis in docs, screenshots, or videos.
  3. Creepy name[ Go to top ]

Am I the only one thinking that the name is a bit off?
  4. Re: Creepy name[ Go to top ]

No, I agree with you. It's definitely odd. Also, although I like Japanese anime, I can't say that having an anime figure on the homepage makes for a very professional impression. --Matt The Software Grove
  5. Sorry I looked[ Go to top ]

The demo is targeted at people who don't know how to register and pay for services on-line. It carefully highlights the requirement to register before access is granted, and it makes a great point of making sure I know about payment option by credit card. I didn't see any value returned for signing up for service. None of the claims made above are proven or even displayed in the you-tube demo. The claims made above can be met in various other ways: books, articles, on-line web forums, a quality IDE. Much of these do not require registration. Basically, I'm sorry to have taken the time to look at this. Regards, John
  6. Re: Sorry I looked[ Go to top ]

The demo is targeted at people who don't know how to register and pay for services on-line. It carefully highlights the requirement to register before access is granted, and it makes a great point of making sure I know about payment option by credit card.

I didn't see any value returned for signing up for service.

None of the claims made above are proven or even displayed in the you-tube demo
    It could be a scam. It wouldn't be the first time. You are right to be suspicious. -- Freddy Daoud http://www.stripesbook.com
  7. Thanks for your oppinions, we are analyzing them and will try to address those issues ASAP. It is always great to have some experts oppinions like yours, the video format was recommended by non-tecs and I must admit it lacks a lot of info, but you know how venture capital works... we are trying to find a common point of view. Mr. Daoud If you google me you will see I have working in Java for years. Please assume good faith, scammer is not a nice word.
  8. Lady4j????[ Go to top ]

Lets face it - 1. first impression - name is bad. 2. credit card and all that just to look at stuff. 3. its doesnt have anyhting great to offer anyway. 3 strikes !!! i m not gonna look at it ever again !!! Dont waste your time. I feel sorry for TSS editor. If this is the kind of crap post, i wonder how bad is the rejected stuff. :)
  9. Axis2 shawn spencer opinions[ Go to top ]

Ok, one think we will do is post oppinions of people who ACTUALLY use lady4j... just to make clear the difference between talking about things you know, and things you suppose. 1. The name is not relevant to the quality of the service. 2. Service is free of charge for most of the content 3. You havent't even registered or tried it!. Mr. Spencer I am used to test applications and API's before giving oppinions. Expert and well documented oppinions are much welcome, thanks a lot for emails, forums replies and facebook support ;). We appreciate your input.