SpringSource Introduces tc Server Developer Edition

Discussions

News: SpringSource Introduces tc Server Developer Edition

1. SpringSource tc Server Developer Edition is a version of Tomcat for developers that adds a performance analysis tool that can inspect individual requests as well as show the health of the system across multiple requests. Designed for developers and QA testers, the free tool requires zero code change to use. A detailed screencast is provided in the blog post announcing the platform. SpringSource tc Server Developer Edition is also integrated into the brand new release of SpringSource Tool Suite 2.2, the best environment for building Spring, Groovy and Grails applications.
  2. The SpringSource webinar, Optimizing and Managing Spring Applications using Enterprise Tomcat, will include a demonstration of the new tc Server Developer Edition. The webinar is offered at two different times on Wednesday October 28th.
    • Europe: 2:00pm CET (Paris), 1:00pm GMT (London)
    • North America: 11:00am PDT (San Francisco), 2:00pm EDT (New York)
    The webinar will be available for replay approximately 24 hours after broadcast.
  3. How to add it Eclipse.[ Go to top ]

I download the developer preview version. And tried to add it to Eclipse(i've installed the STS2.2 online), but encountered an error which indicated lack of some jar files.
  4. Re: How to add it Eclipse.[ Go to top ]

STS 2.2 includes tc Server Developer Edition already so you should not need to add it separately. Please take a look at the community forum where there are some other discussions about configuring STS and tc Server Developer Edition or open a bug report in the project JIRA. Adam FitzGerald SpringSource
  5. I am unable to download the preview edition after several attempts. It always gave me this error "Sorry, but we are currently unable to provide you access to the requested file due to export restrictions. Check back soon as we work to resolve this complication." Can someone comment on it or help me with a link to download of this preview edition?
  6. export restrictions[ Go to top ]

I am unable to download the preview edition after several attempts. It always gave me this error "Sorry, but we are currently unable to provide you access to the requested file due to export restrictions. Check back soon as we work to resolve this complication." Can someone comment on it or help me with a link to download of this preview edition?
    +1
  7. Re: export restrictions[ Go to top ]

One of my friend helped me in that. He is currently in Redwood City, CA, USA. He was able to download it, after several attempts, I believe, there is a bug on the site, which didn't allow non-US users. Please try to use some proxy server (which resides in US) or find a friend in US.
  8. I'm sorry to hear that you are having some difficulty downloading tc Server Developer Edition. Since tc Server contains some cryptographic software and SpringSource is a US-based company there are some export restrictions we have to comply with. When you download, your location is determined by lookup of your IP address which is why some people will see the unable to provide access message. If you believe that the lookup of your IP address is in error, then feel free to contact me directly (just use firstname.lastname@springsource.com). Adam FitzGerald SpringSource