Software engineering met Continuous Integration (CI) years ago. Tools like Hudson, Bamboo, Collabnet TeamForge, and Cruise Control automate the build and deploy cycle. Now, PushToTest drives an innovative way to achieve Continuous Testing (CT) in your organization.
New capabilities in TestMaker 5.5 include:
- Grid Testing - TestMaker runs your tests on a Grid of your test equipment, in a Cloud Computing environmet, and both.
- New Script Runners to operate tests written in .NET, Visual Basic (VB) and from the command line
- Scalability Index Plus (tm) - TestMaker shows graphically where the application under test should be performing with linear scalability
- Reports now show error messages and codes for easy drill-down
- Relational Database logging
- Macintosh native application packaging
Download the new software at http://www.pushtotest.com/index.php/comparison
Read the Release Notes for details at http://www.pushtotest.com/testmaker-release-notes