Discussions

Web tier: servlets, JSP, Web frameworks: Online video streaming programming in web applications using java

1. Can anyone please direct me about Online video streaming programming in web applications using java/j2ee technologies. Any technical information/architecture would greatly help me. we are developing social networking site and video and audio streaming plays a prominent role. so looking out for robust solution and highly appreciate if guided in selecting technologies, servers. 1000 concurrent users will be hitting the site at a time and need to manage the audio/video usage of the users. For CMS, we are using Alfresco

2. waiting to hear from you all, friends

3. Hi

Try Xuggler (http://www.xuggle.com/xuggler/). It´s a nice Java Library to handle streams (audio and video). It allows you to read, manipulate, encode and decode,  audio and video streams. It also comes with an adapter for integration to Red5 Streaming Server.

Mat.

4. Can anyone please tell me about Online video streaming programming in web applications using java/j2ee technologies. Or share URL for This Issue.