Using the new OAMP HtmlCleaner Module an OpenCms content manager gains full control of the usage of HTML tags and attributes. The HtmlCleaner removes or replaces tags and attributes in HTML documents fully automatic in compliance with the freely configurable preset.
HtmlCleaner eliminates unnecessary white space from HTML code. Compact file-size of HTML sources could help increase website performance through optimized page response time. Once configured the module works stealthy and helps observe coding standards and naming conventions.
Now available for download from www.alkacon.com
The Alkacon OAMP HtmlCleaner Module features:
* removes invalid tags and attributes from HTML.
* can be applied to selected single files or folders or even up to complete folder structures and sites.
* complete configuration of an Alkacon HtmlCleaner is done in one file.
* ability to process HTML and non-validating XML
* removes unnecessary white space
The module is available with full source code and documentation.
All Alkacon OAMP modules are released as full Open Source under the GNU GPL version 3. The source code of the modules is freely available in the public CVS of cvs.opencms.org.