Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: Exception Raised while deploying in weblogic

1. hello,
    I had been getting an zip exception, whenever , I deploy the web application using Web Logic 6.0 server.

It throws an ZipException, I'm yet to find the cause of this exception, But my components are deployed successfully. If I restart the server the error does not occur again.

Could some one help me to explain the circumtances , when this exception occurs ...

Thankx...

2. Could you send us the exception stack? We need more info.
  3. sounds like you're using a zip instead of a jar..is that true?

Or, yeah..stack trace would help
  4. thanks for ur efforts

Here is the Stack
    The exception is raised only on deploying ....

java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
            at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
            at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:110)
            at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:115)
            at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:82)
            at weblogic.utils.jars.VirtualJarFile.<init>(VirtualJarFile.java:24)
            at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.Application.adminLoad(Application.j
    ava:257)
            at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.Application.load(Application.java:2
    30)
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
            at weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invokeLocally(DynamicMB
    eanImpl.java:562)
            at weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invoke(DynamicMBeanImpl
    .java:548)
            at weblogic.management.internal.ConfigurationMBeanImpl.invoke(Configurat
    ionMBeanImpl.java:285)
            at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:15
    55)
            at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:15
    23)
            at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:439)
            at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:180)
            at $Proxy7.load(Unknown Source)
            at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManager.poll(Application
    Manager.java:462)
            at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManager.poll(Application
    Manager.java:380)
            at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManager.update(Applicati
    onManager.java:152)
            at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManager$ApplicationPolle
    r.run(ApplicationManager.java:643)
    >

5. hi all i have one prob.regarding EJB deployment
     my problem is after deploying i got message 1 EJB's were deploying using .jar file.
    but when i call the logic from Client file it will throws ClassNotFoundException of ...Impl.class i'm using weblogic server 6.0 version ,using deploywizard only i created Xml file.but using wizard i cant cereate container classes.
    from command prompt how can i create container classes

Jeyachandran
  6. i've seen the same problem. and i've seen restarting the server fixes it. my guess is that weblogic's checking the directory and deploying the beans and i guess the file has not finished copied over yet when the call goes out to dynamically deploy the beans. now adays I just shutdown weblogic before deployment.