Exception Raised while deploying in weblogic

EJB programming & troubleshooting: Exception Raised while deploying in weblogic

1. hello,
    I had been getting an zip exception, whenever , I deploy the web application using Web Logic 6.0 server.

It throws an ZipException, I'm yet to find the cause of this exception, But my components are deployed successfully. If I restart the server the error does not occur again.

Could some one help me to explain the circumtances , when this exception occurs ...

2. Could you send us the exception stack? We need more info.
  3. sounds like you're using a zip instead of a jar..is that true?

Or, yeah..stack trace would help
  4. thanks for ur efforts

Here is the Stack
    The exception is raised only on deploying ....

java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
            at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
            at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:110)
            at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:115)
            at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:82)
            at weblogic.utils.jars.VirtualJarFile.<init>(VirtualJarFile.java:24)
            at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.Application.adminLoad(Application.j
            at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.Application.load(Application.java:2
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
            at weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invokeLocally(DynamicMB
            at weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invoke(DynamicMBeanImpl
            at weblogic.management.internal.ConfigurationMBeanImpl.invoke(Configurat
            at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:15
            at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:15
            at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:439)
            at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:180)
            at $Proxy7.load(Unknown Source)
            at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManager.poll(Application
            at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManager.poll(Application
            at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManager.update(Applicati
            at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManager$ApplicationPolle

5. hi all i have one prob.regarding EJB deployment
     my problem is after deploying i got message 1 EJB's were deploying using .jar file.
    but when i call the logic from Client file it will throws ClassNotFoundException of ...Impl.class i'm using weblogic server 6.0 version ,using deploywizard only i created Xml file.but using wizard i cant cereate container classes.
    from command prompt how can i create container classes

6. i've seen the same problem. and i've seen restarting the server fixes it. my guess is that weblogic's checking the directory and deploying the beans and i guess the file has not finished copied over yet when the call goes out to dynamically deploy the beans. now adays I just shutdown weblogic before deployment.