Ian Moraes has written an excellent article which goes over the basics of JNDI and its use in EJB.
- Posted by: Aravind Krishnaswamy
- Posted on: August 29 2000 10:25 EDT
The article is available here.
- Using JNDI in Enterprise Java by Uday Kumar on August 30 2000 17:25 EDT
- Using JNDI in Enterprise Java by ghayasuddin sheikh on November 28 2001 04:06 EST
- Using JNDI in Enterprise Java by jack mao on January 28 2002 21:03 EST
- Using JNDI in Enterprise Java by Highway Hunter on February 21 2002 15:45 EST
I was unable to read this article, the site containing it seemed to be down. Is there an alternate site that would contain this information?
Hi, I just checked the site today, it seems to be fine. Since the article is a JDJ (Java Developer Journal) feature, it does not seem to have been mirrored anywhere else.
I got a 404 error trying to access the link
(from this serverside.com site).
maybe a firewall is blocking us from the outside world....
I also got
HTTP 404 - File not found
Could not access this link as it says could not find the page
I can not open the content page
I cannot open the page.
The article has been moved, if you search for "moraes" on the JDJ site you'll get to it