News: Stardust SOAP Web Services framework beta available
The first beta of Stardust, the next-generation SOAP Web Services framework is available for free download at http://www.idoox.com/eap/wasp/index.html through Idoox's Early Access Program.
- Posted by: Zdenek Svoboda
- Posted on: August 07 2001 07:49 EDT
The first beta brings following features:
-SOAP 1.1, WSDL 1.1 and XML Schema 1999/2000/2001 standards support.
-New Web Services development tools for Sun Forte for Java/Netbeans.
-MIME Multipart/Related content sending and receiving.
-Remote interface references.
-Custom header processing.
-Advanced exception handling.
-Dynamic proxy generation for client-side access.
-Flexible processing of SOAP messagess on various levels.
-HTTP 1.1 proxy support.
-Browser base administration console.
The final version is scheduled to be released at the end of August. It will extend the current beta with:
-Performance optimalization (500 messages/sec. on PIII 850Mhz)
-HTTP Servlet transport.
-Application, session and request object activation modes.
- Stardust SOAP Web Services framework beta available by Sheldon Wosnick on August 07 2001 15:36 EDT
- Stardust SOAP Web Services framework beta available by Dimitri Rakitine on August 07 2001 18:42 EDT
- Stardust SOAP Web Services framework beta available by Zdenek Svoboda on August 08 2001 04:38 EDT
I trust you meant to state "is NOW ready" rather than "is NOT ready" :-)
Yup, on the first page it says:
"The first beta of Stardust, Idoox's next-generation Java SOAP stack is not available for free download."
Of course it is ready for free download.