Houston Technology Group, Inc. is pleased to announce the professional edition of its EJBX 1.0 J2EE Code Generator available immediately. EJBX takes an input XML definition file that describes the beans and its relationships, and RDBMS schema information and generates CMP entity beans, deployment descriptors, value objects, session facades and more.
It is available immediately from flashline.com
One of the most repetitive tasks that face enterprise java developers is the need to write a database access layer to interface with backend RDBMS system. This task most often involves writing data classes that wrap the schema of the tables and a set of manager classes that handle the storage and retrieval of these objects. This is a cumbersome and time consuming task which takes java developers days or even weeks to code. The manual coding can produce a pool result, often with lots of typos and/or mistakes. With EJBX Code Generator, this task becomes trivial. In fact the process is so dependable and repeatable. EJBX takes an input XML definition file that describes the beans and its relationships and from these information it generates:
- EJB 2.0 CMP entity beans (Local interface, Local home interface, and the Entity Bean)
- ejb-jar.xml Deployment Descriptor for any J2EE application servers that support EJB 2.0 CMP Entity Bean
- Deployment Descriptors for WebLogic 6.1 (weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml and weblogic-ejb-jar.xml)
- Primary key classes for entity bean with multiple primary key fields
- Value objects for all entity beans
- One Session facade and a service constants class
- In addition to map the container managed fields to the database columns. EJBX supports the following features:
- Support flexible O/R mapping in terms of representing relationships with foreign keys or relationship tables.
- Support for one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many unidirectional and bidirectional relationships.
- Support primary keys class that wraps multiple CMP fields
- Support for the EJB 2.0 Query Language.
EJBX is uniquely designed to allow easy modification of the code generator's mapping between XML definition file and generated code, providing the critical flexibility required to tuned the code generation strategy to specific needs. You have complete control over the resulting generated code.
If you have a feature that you want, please just write to us at info at myhtg dot com.
Our license per-developer is $200.