Web tier: servlets, JSP, Web frameworks: how to run servlet program on vaj 3.5.3?
- Posted by: Aruna Gopalakrishnan
- Posted on: October 18 2001 12:17 EDT
I am new to VAJ. I am using VAJ3.5.3. Can anyone please give
idea to run a servlet program on VAJ3.5.3, using Websphere Test Environment.
1. Make sure you have the WTS feature installed. If not...goto File -> Quick Start - > Add Feature...then add it.
2. Create a Project in VA and add a Servlet.
3. Start the WTS. WorkSpace -> Tools -> WTS (click on servlet engine, edit classpath and make sure your project is in the classpath, start servlet engine).
4. Open browser - http://localhost:8080/servlet/yourpackage.yourservlet