Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.
We have released a first Milestone M1. The release will support:
- Simple mediation based on regex and xpath rules
- Onbound routing of messages
- Deploy simple Java mediators to perform logging, routing, message transform, etc.
- XSLT transformation of messages
- HTTP Proxy support
- Stages and in/out handling of messages