Nexaweb Technologies, Inc
., provider of the leading standards-based platform for building and deploying enterprise Rich Internet Applications (RIAs), announced the general availability of jRex 1.0, a server-agnostic, declarative XML UI engine that generates high-performance enterprise Web applications running in any browser. jRex 1.0 will be available to developers on May 19 as a fully-functional edition, free of charge for non-commercial use.
jRex is a server-agnostic XML UI engine that offers developers the ability to create enterprise RIAs utilizing any middle-tier technology, including Microsoft .NET, SOA, Web Services or native Java. jRex 1.0 features include:
- Support for 'codeless" or traditional programming for enhanced UI development
- A data platform for binding middle-tier data to UI elements by defining the UI and data sources, binding data to the UI, and updating the UI and the data using client-side Xupdate
- A flexible UI architecture that delivers usability, reliability and performance typically found in desktop applications
- The ability to work seamlessly with any SOA infrastructure, including those from BEA, IBM, Oracle or SAP
- A single code base that runs on all desktops and on all browsers, including Firefox as well as on any OS
Nexaweb will be demonstrating jRex 1.0 at the JavaOne Conference (May 16-19) in booth #1437.
More information can be found at Nexaweb