Test runs and results are now viewable on the pages of their related artifacts, e.g. system under test, test environment, test case and test suite, as well as the tester's user page. This makes it quicker easier to find relevant test results.
In addition to the progress of nested test jobs, the success rate of the tests is now also visible.
Custom fields are now readable and settable in Bugzilla, Mantis, Redmine and Trac issue management systems from within Klaros-Testmanagement.
Test results may now also be edited after creation in an easily trackable manner.
In addition, the following improvements and extensions have been made:
- The XML backup of individual projects now also includes global references
- In addition to importing test cases from Excel files, an XML format can now be used
- The print view has been expanded to new objects, and also shows more relevant details
- Java 7 is now officially supported
- TestComplete has been added to the list of supported test automation tools for result import
As always, this version also includes bug fixes and many smaller improvements. The entire list can be found in the release notes at http://www.klaros-testmanagement.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/100222
The free Community Edition can be downloaded at http://www.klaros-testmanagement.com/download
An online demo is available at http://www.klaros-testmanagement.com/demo/pages/login.seam