Clustering Error in WebLogic

Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: Clustering Error in WebLogic

1. Clustering Error in WebLogic (1 messages)

Hi
    I have two sun solaris machines with weblogic server 6.1 SP1

I created 2 managed servers in called deployserverSL and deployserverLL on the first machine.

I created 2 managed servers in called deployserverSL and deployserverLL on the second machine.

Then I made two clusters called shortlive and longlive on both the machines and added deployserverSL for shortlive cluster and then added deployserverLL for longlive cluster.

I did the same thing in second machine(created two clusters and adding servers).

When I try to start the managed servers, I get the following errors.

<Jan 24, 2002 7:54:56 PM EST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <SSLListenThread listening on port 2111> <Jan 24, 2002 7:54:57 PM EST> <Notice> <Cluster> <Listening for multicast messages (cluster ShortLive) on port 2110 at address 237.0.0.1> <Jan 24, 2002 7:54:57 PM EST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <Started WebLogic Managed Server "DeployServerSL" for domain "ProdDomain" running in Production Mode> <Jan 24, 2002 7:55:07 PM EST> <Error> <Cluster> <Conflict start: You tried to bind an object under the name weblogic.transaction.coordinators.DeployServerSL in the JNDI tree. The object you have bound from 3.72.78.119 is non clusterable and you have tried to bind more than once from two or more servers. Such objects can only deployed from one server.> <Jan 24, 2002 7:55:07 PM EST> <Error> <Cluster> <Conflict start: You tried to bind an object under the name weblogic.transaction.coordinators.DeployServerSL in the JNDI tree. The object you have bound from 3.72.78.118 is non clusterable and you have tried to bind more than once from two or more servers. Such objects can only deployed from one server.> <Jan 24, 2002 7:55:07 PM EST> <Error> <Cluster> <Conflict start: You tried to bind an object under the name weblogic.jms.S:DeployServerSL in the JNDI tree. The object you have bound from 3.72.78.119 is non clusterable and you have tried to bind more than once from two or more servers. Such objects can only deployed from one server.> <Jan 24, 2002 7:55:07 PM EST> <Error> <Cluster> <Conflict start: You tried to bind an object under the name weblogic.jms.S:DeployServerSL in the JNDI tree. The object you have bound from 3.72.78.118 is non clusterable and you have tried to bind more than once from two or more servers. Such objects can only deployed from one server.>

Anyone can please help me? Thanks Lawrence
  2. Clustering Error in WebLogic[ Go to top ]

Hi,

I haven't worked in WLS6.1 . But in Weblogic 5.1 some of the services are NON clusterable, such as JMS. In your post I have found that "Conflict start: You tried to bind an object under the name weblogic.jms.S:DeployServerSL in the JNDI tree. The object you have bound from 3.72.78.118 is non clusterable and you have tried to bind more than once from two or more servers. Such objects can only deployed from one server" like a line. In such case JMS queues are deployed in only one server and entry exists in only one of the per-server properties file in WLS 5.1.

I don't know this info will help you or not.

Thanks & Regards
    Srijeeb