Hi all
I have created a weblogic domain called "dev". I m using win 98 operating system.I had also copied the necessary files like "startweblogic.bat","startmanagedweblogicenv.bat". I had created a directory structure inside the domain as follows

\applications\Myapp\classes\lib\web-inf.

I have created a index.html page and also configured web.xml file to show the welcome page. But when i run my weblogic and typed
http://localhost:7001/mywebapp,

i m getting Error 404 not found. i m also getting there is no default application configured in my weblogic console.

what will be the problem?

please help

also, i m enclosing the startweblogic.bat file. Please tell me how to rectify the error

rem Set Production Mode. When set to true, the server starts up in production mode. When
@rem set to false, the server starts up in development mode. The default is false.
set STARTMODE=true

echo on
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -hotspot -ms64m -mx64m -classpath "%CLASSPATH%" -Dweblogic.Domain=dev -Dweblogic.Name=MyServer "-Dbea.home=C:\bea" -Dweblogic.management.password=%WLS_PW% -Dweblogic.ProductionModeEnabled=%STARTMODE% "-Djava.security.policy==C:\bea\wlserver6.1/lib/weblogic.policy" weblogic.Server
goto finish

regards
sundar