HTML/Teamsite Developer Opportunity

Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: HTML/Teamsite Developer Opportunity

1. HTML/Teamsite Developer Opportunity (1 messages)

I am a Recruiting Sourcer with Blue Shield of California. Currently, I am recruiting for a Teamsite Developer position in Woodland Hills, CA. Here's a brief description of what I am looking for: - Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience, PC proficiency with the following systems: HTML, CSS, JHTML, JSP, FrontPage, HomeSite, Dreamweaver, Flash, FTP, MS Office and familiarity with various browsers and internet technologies. - At least five years related programming/ analysis experience or equivalent combination of education and experience - Heavy experience with Interwoven Teamsite 6+ is required. Familiarity with source code and tracking software like PVCS and Merant is a plus. Familiarity with AJAX, Web 2.0 and other emerging technologies a plus. - The ability to troubleshoot/resolve user problems and provide developers and programmers with necessary information is a must. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you or someone you know is interested in this position. Shilpa Chandran Recruiting Sourcer Blue Shield of California shilpa dot chandran at blueshieldca dot com 415-229-6784
  2. Atleast people should stop making use of discussion forums for recruiting professionals.Please maintain the very purpose of the forum, dont make it monster.com. cheers, http://javaicillusion.blogspot.com/