Hai, I need to read the Foxpro(dbf) file, and execute that file in MSSQL through Java code. That means Migrate the Foxpro dump file into MSSQL. Also i am using the Struts Tags for create new application. But the Tag was not working. I am using the following code for Struts Tag. <%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-bean" prefix="bean" %> <%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-html" prefix="html" %> <bean:message key="welcome.title"/> Please Enter the Following Details Name Address td align="left"> E-mail address Save Cancel and the WEB.XML file is... <!--?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?--> <!-- Standard Action Servlet Configuration (with debugging) --> 180 action org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet config /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml application ApplicationResources 1 debug 2 detail 2 2 <!-- Standard Action Servlet Mapping --> action *.do <!-- The Usual Welcome File List --> index.jsp <!-- Struts Tag Library Descriptors --> /tags/struts-bean /WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld /tags/struts-html /WEB-INF/struts-html.tld /tags/struts-logic /WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld /tags/struts-nested /WEB-INF/struts-nested.tld /tags/struts-tiles /WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld If anybody know, how to solve the above problems, kindly post me. Thanks Tamilvanan