What's New in this Release?
Aspose development team is pleased to announce the new release Aspose.Imaging for Java 3.7.0. The major development in this release is support for Scalable Vector Graphics image. Support to apply font setting for metafiles (EMF) has also been incorporated in this release. Aspose.Imaging for Java now supports the SVG image format (.svg). SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphics. Aspose.Imaging for Java provides the SvgImage class to load SVG files and same can be used to convert the SVG to raster formats. Using Aspose.Imaging for Java API, developers can apply font settings for metafiles (EMF). Following is the code demonstrates how to specify font folder settings for EMF image while converting it to PNG image. Some important enhancements have been introduced in this release, such as, Process of loading WMF files and Aspose.Imaging drawing engine has been improved. Calculation process of Horizontal and Vertical resolution values has been improved. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed bel
- MetafileComments class disappears in the latest release. This class was present in the old versions
- loading WMF file using Aspose.Imaging is showing incorrect results with compare to a 3rd party image viewer
- Ability to add / import image to PSD layer
- Implement support for Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) 1.1 format support
- Cropping for emf files
- Support FontSettings for CAD and Emf formats
- Aspose.Imaging drawing engine stage by stage introduction
- Implement Dicom loader
- Aspose.Imaging is rounding up the Horizontal and Vertical resolution values
Overview: Aspose.Imaging for Java
Aspose.Imaging for Java is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their Java application. It allows developers to convert images to BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG & PSD formats. It draws images using advanced features like Graphics & GraphicsPath. The drawing feature is useful for adding shapes, building up new images or adding watermarks to images. It works well with both web & windows applications. It supports JDK 1.5 & above.
More about Aspose.Imaging for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Imaging for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/imaging/java
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/imaging/java