What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 8.2.0. This release supports generating and reading Aztec barcode type. It also supports checksum validation for OneCode and AustraliaPost coded barcodes. Support to apply Metered key has also been incorporated in this release. Aspose.Barcode for Java allows users to generate Aztec barcode. Users can set BarCodeBuilder.SymbologyType to Aztec to generate Aztec barcode. A property setAztecSymbolMode has been introduced to allow only numbers from 0 to 255 while using Aztec barcode. When setAztecSymbolMode property is set, reader automatically detects Runes. Aspose.Barcode for Java now supports checksum validation for OneCode and AustraliaPost barcodes. Property setChecksumValidation has been introduced to perform validation on OneCode and AustraliaPost barcodes. Following is the sample code demonstrating how setChecksumValidation can be set to off and on to perform validation. Aspose.Barcode for Java has introduced a new class Metered to apply metered key. There are some important enhancements part of this release, such as Process of reading Postnet barcode has been improved, reading DataMatix barcode, Processing of Dutch KIX barcodes, Functionality to process the Aztec barcode with long code text, Functionality to read barcode from a PDF file, Functionality to read EAN13 barcode along with supplement code text and Process of generating AustraliaPost barcode has been greatly improved. Below is the list of main improved features and bug fixes added in this release.
- Support to generate Code128C coded barcode
- Add new BarCode type: Aztec Runes
- Implement Aztec Runes generator
- Add checksum validation for OneCode and AustraliaPost
- Implement Aztec Runes decoder
- BDynabic.Metered Integration
- The empty hexes for MaxiCode (barcode builder)
- Reading Postnet barcode from image is not producing correct results
- Aspose.BarCode is not recognizing correct DataMatix coded barcode
- BRecognize DataMatrix with the irregular black/white proportions
- BExclude unwanted dutch KIX barcodes
- Generate empty picture with incorrect codetext for Aztec
- Update AustraliaPost generator
- Override platform depending functions.
- Improve Aztec encoder speed for long codetext
- Converting PDF to Image stream and then reading barcode is not working .Net
- Unable to get the supplement code text from EAN13 coded barcode
- DataMatrix barcode can be decoded by using 3rd party online where as Aspose.BarCode is unable to decode
- Incorrect rotated Postnet barcode recognition
- Detects only first Postnet
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java, web applications and J2ME platform. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/java
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/java