Software development organizations rely on agile coaches to help them build good project management practices that encourage collaboration, simplicity, flexibility and responsiveness to feedback throughout the entire product development process. Here are four interviews with agile coaching experts on their tips, tricks and insights for running an effective agile team....
It never ceases to amaze me that I can be 37,000 feet over the Atlantic in a tin box (writing this blog…) traveling at a speed of 594mph, with an outside temperature of -79F, and yet I can fire log events from my MacBook Air (excuse the pun) to Logentries and see them arrive instantaneously in my live tail view. For some reason something piqued my interest as to whether there may be a firewall...
JAXenter catches up with ZeroTurnaround CEO Jevgeni Kabanov for the for the full story on the multi-app release capable update.
In most cases of bad performance IT IS NOT the database to blame. But - there are cases where optimizing indices and updating table statistics do the trick. In this blog we show you the 3 easy steps to identify slow running SQLs that result in bad application performance and how to fix this with optimization steps on the database
Group dynamic is a powerful thing. It can help transform the stirrings of an idea into a full scale movement , and, when harnessed for a common cause, can give even the most junior developer a say in the direction of a platform. With roughly nine million Java developers internationally, thriving Java Community Groups (JUGs) have sprung up all over the world.
Puppet, a popular configuration management tool, is used by many IT companies to help facilitate and automate the setup of environments. This is a hands on guide for how to quickly install Puppet a MySQL instance in just a couple of minutes using an open source Java-based framework, Cloudify.
JAXenter speaks to Greg Luck about the progress of JCache, transactions in the in-memory data grid, and Hazelcast plans for the year ahead.
In this article we will be taking a look at the 5 most used tools that we use at IDR Solutions and how it can help Java Developers write better code.
Today we’re going to take a look at some of the best online resources or websites that every Java developer should “Bookmark”.
Launches Artifactory with HA Capabilities to Solve DevOps Redundancy Pains
In recent years there has been a steady increase in companies moving infrastructure out of racks and into the cloud. As a result, no longer can you go into a room, see all your servers, manually hook up and make sure that they are all running as expected…those days are gone. As we all know, the health of your infrastructure or app can have an effect on the other. Even with that known, though,...
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Creating pages based on a JSF template: Using the Facelets ui:define tag (20 Jul 2014) What do you do once you've set up a handsome page template using the Facelets functions that come...
- Template based web design with JSF Facelets: ui:insert versus ui:include (20 Jul 2014) When creating a web page template with JSF, a developer needs to know the difference between...
- Turning a web page into a JSF 2.0 template with Facelets (19 Jul 2014) How do you take a web page and turn it into a template using Facelets as the template engine? It...
- An introduction to template building with Facelets, CSS, HTML and JSF 2.2 (19 Jul 2014) Facelets is a great technology for creating templates for websites and then adding dynamic...
- Visualization techniques revolutionize modern business intelligence gathering (06 Jul 2014) With so much data to be analyzed, organizations want a new way to be able to conceptualize the...
- Android: The Next Generation (13 Jul 2014) Google continues to invest in and improve their flagship mobile operating system, and the latest...
- From Tango to the NDK: Further exploration of the Google I/O exhibitors hall (03 Jul 2014) Be it previews of products like Tango which create 3D images of your surrounding, to demonstrations...
- One way to get (Android) Fit - Touring the exhibit hall at Google I/O 2014 (03 Jul 2014) At Google I/O 2014, many new products got honorable mentions during the opening keynotes. But the...
- Open source support gives older software a fighting chance (27 Jun 2014) The Eclipse Foundation's Wayne Beaton discusses open source support for established software.
- 15 Jul 2014
- Dan Sullivan - author and systems architect
- Tom Nolle - president CIMI Corp.
- Why All Enterprise Data Integration Products Are Not Equal (Talend)
- Presentation Transcript: Time is Money: Dramatically Reducing Performance Inefficiencies for Competitive Advantage (Dell Software)
- Medical Supply Company Improves Opportunity to Cash Processes with Application Integration (Apps Associates LLC)
- Neo Technology
Tell us what you think of the new site. Meet the Editors.