We went through the statistics of 823 different Java installations out there using our performance monitoring tool and aggregated the information into interesting stats about the current Java infrastructure landscape.
In a recent webinar, Neotys Performance Specialist Henrik Rexed answered questions about load and performance testing as it relates to Agile. You will learn the background of performance testing and Agile, challenges that arise in testing application performance in an Agile environment, best practices and automation tips: http://www.neotys.com/blog/load-testing-speed-agile-qa-henrik-rexed/
An article looking at how simulation could have a huge impact on how we design, develop, test, deploy, monitor and manage software services.
It is once again PrimeTime! PrimeTek and PrimeFaces Team is pleased to announce the next generation of PrimeFaces as known as PF5. After months of hard work and dedication, PF5 is available to the Java EE community as a fully features community release with Apache License.
How do you create web apps that can be deployed to any vendor's servlet container? First, you drop container-managed security.
Dashboards using log data have an important property that does not exist when creating dashboards with many other approaches - i.e. your logs maintain the evidence! This means that if there is a spike in the number of signups or an increase in your customers’ using a particular feature, you can quickly validate what caused that change. Validating your data is something that can be particularly...
ZK Charts is a comprehensive set of interactive charts providing a complete set of Java APIs that makes visualization of your data exceptionally easy. ZK Charts also works with ZK's MVC and MVVM patterns to boost development productivity.
Whilst certain popularity stats may have you believe the language is tottering towards its dotage, a little probing reveals that things are very much alive beneath the surface.
Embedded technology takes a step forward with speedier, secure and scalable Java ME update.
Java 8 has a lot of new features - some are powerful new classes and idioms, while others are just things which should have been there from the get-go. Here are ten little gems definitely worth knowing about
Updates pivoted towards Oracle's platform update, along with a series of feature tweaks.
Linux engineer devises ingenious DIY 'PiPhone', powered by the humble single cell computer and basic electronics.
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Behavior-driven development: Five tips for keeping BDD projects on track (09 Dec 2014) Many organizations are approaching software design in a new way, with one of the most popular being...
- Going beyond big data processing to achieve big data understanding (04 Dec 2014) Big data solutions have given enterprises the power to handle, manage and process massive amounts...
- From web development to delivery: Deep front end knowledge is a must for 2015 (02 Dec 2014) Web based deliver will be taken to new levels in 2015, as the technology used to deliver content...
- Reflecting on Liferay Portal: From big data to secure mobile delivery (02 Dec 2014) The portal has evolved in a variety of ways, not the least of which is the manner in which it can...
- Seven ways to optimize mobile apps for improved performance (26 Nov 2014) While many organizations have been developing mobile apps for years, making sure those apps are...
- Enterprise scale AngularJS: Embracing Agile development in a brand new way (20 Nov 2014) Reporting from Devoxx 2014 in Antwerp, Geertjan Wielenga tells of some of the lessons learned on...
- Devoxx officially kicks off with Spring, Java EE 8, lambdas and value types (13 Nov 2014) As Devoxx 2014 officially kicks off, Geertjan Wielenga is there to tell us exactly what's hot at...
- Reflecting on lambdas, open source software and startup strategies at Devoxx 2014 (12 Nov 2014) Reporting from Devoxx 2014, Geertjan Wielenga gives us all the latest news from Day Two of the...
- 2013 sweetheart AngularJS takes a back seat to Docker at Devoxx 2014 (11 Nov 2014) While AngularJS was everyone's sweetheart at Devoxx 2013, this year at Devoxx 2014, it appears that...