IN this articles, I want to share the approach the team choose to build stateless session for an multi-tenant application. We integrate our cookie-based session with Spring Security Framework. The sample source code is provided as well.
Spring Framework 4.1 introduces major new capabilities in JMS, jCache, SpringMVC, WebSocket features, and better performance
In the post we analyze the data based on more than 2,000 different applications triggering containing than 750 memory leaks to get insight about the memory leak size and velocity.
I am pleased to announce a new episode of the Enterprise Java Newscast on JSFCentral.com.
Did you know there are 4 different Garbage Collectors? In this article I'll explain the difference between them, how you can choose the right one for you - and what can happen if you make the wrong choice
Around 3 months ago, I have posted one article explaining our approach and consideration to build Cloud Application. From this article, I will gradually share our practical design to solve this challenge. As mentioned before, our final goal is to build a Saas big data analysis application, which will deployed in AWS servers. In order to fulfill this goal, we need to build distributed crawling,...
Data-driven performance problems are not new. But most of the time it’s related to too much data queried from the database. O/R mappers like Hibernate have been a very good source for problem pattern blog posts in the past. In this blog I share the technical reasons (both Hibernate but also XML Parser Performance) why a document processing app for the same document took about 42s in testing but...
Here’s a familiar scene: You’ve finished developing your application or a neat new feature and you’ve created the right system logs for new capabilities. You’re confident that if something breaks, you can easily spot the errors and overcome them efficiently. However, you’re still leaving the inevitable discovery of errors on production to quite literally the last minute.
New APIs, performance features and modular source code are the first features to be confirmed for Oracle’s next major Java release
As a tester you are often placed in many difficult situations. You act as the gatekeeper between your company and your consumers, which can create a lot of pressure. You are after all the person who must tell the team, “No, we can’t put the app into production because it can’t handle the load.” And who wants to hear the word “No?” As a gatekeeper, you are an easy scapegoat if something goes...
Would you like to send logs from your Go program code into your Logentries account?golang_logo_300x300.png Thanks to the help of Gal Ben-Haim’s, bsphere Golang library for log entries, Go coders can be sending their logs to Logentries in no time at all.
How to choose between Geolocation and Latency routing? We tested DNS configurations across multiple EC2 regions using AWS Route 53 to find out
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Bridging the gap between WebRTC, VoIP and phones (22 Apr 2015) The WebRTC protocol has shown great promise for integrating telephony capabilities into modern...
- High-performance computing with cloud clusters (22 Apr 2015) An expert offers tips for using cloud clusters to roll out high-performance computing applications...
- Inside the portal arena with Liferay (31 Mar 2015) Learn about the front facing portal applications happening at Liferay in this interview with TSS...
- Virtual networking can improve DevOps software quality (31 Mar 2015) Increased use of advanced networking functionality and virtual networking could lead to improved...
- Migrating a website without the migraines (30 Mar 2015) Given all that's involved, migrating to a new website can be challenging. Here is a checklist to...
- Enterprise architects consider using cloud-based IDEs (31 Mar 2015) For many reasons, enterprise architects are now considering cloud-based IDEs as an alternative to a...
- Java 9 promises modularity and new value types (18 Mar 2015) Modularity and new value types could come with Java 9. This could mean improved startup performance...
- Discussing Aerospike at DeveloperWeek 2015 (17 Feb 2015) Aerospike's developer discusses how the NoSQL database recently moved its IP to open source at...
- Working with Node.js at DeveloperWeek 2015 (13 Feb 2015) Developer advocate Jenny Tong discusses coding troublemaking with Node.js at DeveloperWeek 2015.