Review of TypeScript support in WebStorm 8
What is the best way to test your mobile application properly for performance? In this post I will discuss the use of emulators and real devices for mobile application performance testing. Both of these tools have equal importance in mobile application testing, it all depends on what type of results you would like to see. Read more here:...
Are you also dreading your slow CI jobs? A build+test cycle of a couple of minutes sounds like a far distant dream. Reality is, after each check-in you can grab a coffee and watch the first half of the Godfather until your test results trickle in from Teamcity or Jenkins...
Let's pause a moment to examine the decision in the ongoing smartphone IP dispute that has been handed down by the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. For it seems, as usual, that not many people are actually reading the decision itself. And few even know what the decision is about, from the very start.
Xtend is the successor to the Xpand template language, which was a great choice for developing code generators. Although Xtend is not just a template language for code generation it is extremely well suited to the task. In this session, you will learn about the advantages and cool features that make Xtend a great language for building a continuously running, extensible and maintainable code...
Today, more than ever, end user experience is at the forefront of every CTO and CMO’s mind as more statistics show websites and applications are easily abandoned if users are not satisfied with their experience. But what makes a good experience? Read on to find out: http://www.neotys.com/blog/why-end-user-experience-is-important/
We’re delighted to announce that our program for JAX London 2014 is now up online.We’re delighted to announce that our program for JAX London 2014 is now up online. Visit http://jaxlondon.com/2014/sessions to see our full list of speakers and topics.
We went through the statistics of 823 different Java installations out there using our performance monitoring tool and aggregated the information into interesting stats about the current Java infrastructure landscape.
In a recent webinar, Neotys Performance Specialist Henrik Rexed answered questions about load and performance testing as it relates to Agile. You will learn the background of performance testing and Agile, challenges that arise in testing application performance in an Agile environment, best practices and automation tips: http://www.neotys.com/blog/load-testing-speed-agile-qa-henrik-rexed/
An article looking at how simulation could have a huge impact on how we design, develop, test, deploy, monitor and manage software services.
It is once again PrimeTime! PrimeTek and PrimeFaces Team is pleased to announce the next generation of PrimeFaces as known as PF5. After months of hard work and dedication, PF5 is available to the Java EE community as a fully features community release with Apache License.
How do you create web apps that can be deployed to any vendor's servlet container? First, you drop container-managed security.
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Step-by-step guide to Android development with Eclipse (15 Jan 2015) Learn how to create applications in an Android development environment in this guide.
- 10 reasons why HTML5 implementation should happen now (08 Jan 2015) Learn the top 10 reasons why HTML5 implementation should be your next Web development project.
- The 10 most common and avoidable HTML5 mistakes (09 Jan 2015) Learn about the 10 most common and most avoidable HTML5 mistakes and how best to avoid them.
- How to ensure continuous integration leads to continuous improvement (18 Dec 2014) Many organizations employ continuous integration strategies, but beyond simplifying DevOps, CI...
- Four tips to help tell if your continuous integration (CI) process is working (16 Dec 2014) Many organizations have adopted a continuous integration (CI) process. CI promises many benefits,...
- Google's Solve for 'X' program goes into high gear (23 Dec 2014) Solve for 'X' has become an annual Google initiative bringing innovators together to address global...
- Enterprise scale AngularJS: Embracing Agile development in a brand new way (20 Nov 2014) Reporting from Devoxx 2014 in Antwerp, Geertjan Wielenga tells of some of the lessons learned on...
- Devoxx officially kicks off with Spring, Java EE 8, lambdas and value types (13 Nov 2014) As Devoxx 2014 officially kicks off, Geertjan Wielenga is there to tell us exactly what's hot at...
- Reflecting on lambdas, open source software and startup strategies at Devoxx 2014 (12 Nov 2014) Reporting from Devoxx 2014, Geertjan Wielenga gives us all the latest news from Day Two of the...