This article presents a solution to the problem of how to perform the integration with various systems: Event-Driven Architecture (EDA).
It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Jigsaw: Java Modular JSR 376 Posted for Review
Payara application server continues where Oracle left off
As Black Friday and Cyber Monday quickly approach, learn tips to monitor the performance of your website or web application to keep it running smoothly and making sure you are delivering a great end-user experience.; http://www.neotys.com/blog/essentials-website-monitoring-black-friday-cyber-monday/
An article exploring how software memories that are recorded and replayed help in the search of software performance optimization heuristics.
New Java 9 features revealed, but increasing doubts over one much hoped-for addition to the platform ever making the cut in the future.
Providing daily play-by-play at Devoxx 2014 in Antwerp, Geertjan Wielenga provides us with the Thursday highlights of the event, which sadly included the end of the Java Posse podcast.
Discover how "Stable Abstractions Principle" could help to improve the design.
A first hand experience and an introduction to Clojure at scale
The latest NetBeans community podcast was largely recorded at JavaOne and is packed with interviews of people in the Java community on what is happening in the world of coding and how we get more people into coding.
As Devoxx 2014 officially kicks off, Geertjan Wielenga is there to tell us exactly what's hot at this year's conference. As one might expect, the Java EE versus Spring debate never goes away, but that’s standard fare at any Java centric conference. This year’s Devoxx was about so much more, be it discussions on Docker or debates about the future of Java.
In this report we’re looking at the top 3 of the Java IDEs available on the market, and which Keyboard Shortcuts, Plugins and Observations can make you as awesome as your IDE is.
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- OpenStack develops its own static code analysis tool for Python (18 Jun 2015) For OpenStack, necessity proved to be the mother of invention, leading to development of a static...
- When loose coupling and SOA style software layering doesn't make sense (15 Jun 2015) Loose coupling and adding in SOA style layers don't make sense unless an application is going to be...
- Containerization may mark the decline of virtualization (15 May 2015) The popularity of containerization is leaving virtualization in the dust. ZeroTurnaround's Jevgeni...
- A new approach to condensing data leads to a 99% compression rate (07 May 2015) Given the enormous thirst for data, coupled with the finite existence of copper and fiber optic...
- Asynchronously invoking a second managed bean method in JavaSever Faces (JSF) (04 May 2015) The new features added to JSF make doing an asynchronous call to the server incredibly easy, but...
- OpenShift set to revolutionize PaaS platforms (26 Jun 2015) OpenShift not only revolutionizes PaaS platforms, it embraces DevOps by creating tools and...
- Red Hat engineer talks system optimization, containers (24 Jun 2015) In this podcast, a principal software engineer at Red Hat talks about important industry trends,...
- Red Hat announces support for the Open Container Project (23 Jun 2015) Red Hat joins other vendors to support the Open Container Project, not a surprise.
- Red Hat preview: App performance with container-based systems (23 Jun 2015) As the 2015 Red Hat Summit takes place, attendees are dealing with the fact that container-based...