It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Jigsaw: Java Modular JSR 376 Posted for Review
Payara application server continues where Oracle left off
As Black Friday and Cyber Monday quickly approach, learn tips to monitor the performance of your website or web application to keep it running smoothly and making sure you are delivering a great end-user experience.; http://www.neotys.com/blog/essentials-website-monitoring-black-friday-cyber-monday/
An article exploring how software memories that are recorded and replayed help in the search of software performance optimization heuristics.
New Java 9 features revealed, but increasing doubts over one much hoped-for addition to the platform ever making the cut in the future.
Providing daily play-by-play at Devoxx 2014 in Antwerp, Geertjan Wielenga provides us with the Thursday highlights of the event, which sadly included the end of the Java Posse podcast.
Discover how "Stable Abstractions Principle" could help to improve the design.
A first hand experience and an introduction to Clojure at scale
The latest NetBeans community podcast was largely recorded at JavaOne and is packed with interviews of people in the Java community on what is happening in the world of coding and how we get more people into coding.
As Devoxx 2014 officially kicks off, Geertjan Wielenga is there to tell us exactly what's hot at this year's conference. As one might expect, the Java EE versus Spring debate never goes away, but that’s standard fare at any Java centric conference. This year’s Devoxx was about so much more, be it discussions on Docker or debates about the future of Java.
In this report we’re looking at the top 3 of the Java IDEs available on the market, and which Keyboard Shortcuts, Plugins and Observations can make you as awesome as your IDE is.
A secure Remember Me solution with Spring Security – using a token persisted in the database.
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Boost runtime performance with NoSQL (23 Jul 2015) IT pros are turning to NoSQL to enhance runtime performance and fulfill non-functional requirements.
- IoT device startup creates customizable sensors (20 Jul 2015) Learn how Notion, an Internet of Things startup, built a sophisticated tier of server applications...
- Addressing the SPI performance issues you don't realize you already have (09 Jul 2015) New frameworks like Angular and Ember make creating applications with a single-page-interface (SPI)...
- How to create secure and bug free software using customer-driven development (07 Jul 2015) When using the Agile method, development is largely customer-driven. How do you ensure the success...
- Docker containers are growing up and embracing open standards (06 Jul 2015) In this new world where containers are challenging virtualized environments, Docker has had to grow...
- OpenShift set to revolutionize PaaS platforms (26 Jun 2015) OpenShift not only revolutionizes PaaS platforms, it embraces DevOps by creating tools and...
- Red Hat engineer talks system optimization, containers (24 Jun 2015) In this podcast, a principal software engineer at Red Hat talks about important industry trends,...
- Red Hat announces support for the Open Container Project (23 Jun 2015) Red Hat joins other vendors to support the Open Container Project, not a surprise.
- Red Hat preview: App performance with container-based systems (23 Jun 2015) As the 2015 Red Hat Summit takes place, attendees are dealing with the fact that container-based...