JAXenter catches up with ZeroTurnaround CEO Jevgeni Kabanov for the for the full story on the multi-app release capable update.
In most cases of bad performance IT IS NOT the database to blame. But - there are cases where optimizing indices and updating table statistics do the trick. In this blog we show you the 3 easy steps to identify slow running SQLs that result in bad application performance and how to fix this with optimization steps on the database
Group dynamic is a powerful thing. It can help transform the stirrings of an idea into a full scale movement , and, when harnessed for a common cause, can give even the most junior developer a say in the direction of a platform. With roughly nine million Java developers internationally, thriving Java Community Groups (JUGs) have sprung up all over the world.
Puppet, a popular configuration management tool, is used by many IT companies to help facilitate and automate the setup of environments. This is a hands on guide for how to quickly install Puppet a MySQL instance in just a couple of minutes using an open source Java-based framework, Cloudify.
JAXenter speaks to Greg Luck about the progress of JCache, transactions in the in-memory data grid, and Hazelcast plans for the year ahead.
In this article we will be taking a look at the 5 most used tools that we use at IDR Solutions and how it can help Java Developers write better code.
Today we’re going to take a look at some of the best online resources or websites that every Java developer should “Bookmark”.
Launches Artifactory with HA Capabilities to Solve DevOps Redundancy Pains
In recent years there has been a steady increase in companies moving infrastructure out of racks and into the cloud. As a result, no longer can you go into a room, see all your servers, manually hook up and make sure that they are all running as expected…those days are gone. As we all know, the health of your infrastructure or app can have an effect on the other. Even with that known, though,...
Comsat offers an actor-based API for web application programming.
Azul Systems CEO Scott Sellers explains why they think their new tool is a worthy match for Oracle offerings.
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Behavior-driven development: Five tips for keeping BDD projects on track (09 Dec 2014) Many organizations are approaching software design in a new way, with one of the most popular being...
- Going beyond big data processing to achieve big data understanding (04 Dec 2014) Big data solutions have given enterprises the power to handle, manage and process massive amounts...
- From web development to delivery: Deep front end knowledge is a must for 2015 (02 Dec 2014) Web based deliver will be taken to new levels in 2015, as the technology used to deliver content...
- Reflecting on Liferay Portal: From big data to secure mobile delivery (02 Dec 2014) The portal has evolved in a variety of ways, not the least of which is the manner in which it can...
- Seven ways to optimize mobile apps for improved performance (26 Nov 2014) While many organizations have been developing mobile apps for years, making sure those apps are...
- Enterprise scale AngularJS: Embracing Agile development in a brand new way (20 Nov 2014) Reporting from Devoxx 2014 in Antwerp, Geertjan Wielenga tells of some of the lessons learned on...
- Devoxx officially kicks off with Spring, Java EE 8, lambdas and value types (13 Nov 2014) As Devoxx 2014 officially kicks off, Geertjan Wielenga is there to tell us exactly what's hot at...
- Reflecting on lambdas, open source software and startup strategies at Devoxx 2014 (12 Nov 2014) Reporting from Devoxx 2014, Geertjan Wielenga gives us all the latest news from Day Two of the...
- 2013 sweetheart AngularJS takes a back seat to Docker at Devoxx 2014 (11 Nov 2014) While AngularJS was everyone's sweetheart at Devoxx 2013, this year at Devoxx 2014, it appears that...