This is the first of a two part series describing our solution to building Angular apps with a Parse.com backend.
Concurrency is hard. It becomes even harder when the lock contention issues are hidden deep into the standard libraries used as building blocks for regular applications. This post is opening up one particularly common issue where java.util.Random usage is affecting the application performance.
In this article we take a look at the top 11 Free IDE's for Java Coding, Development & Programming.
One of AngularJS advantages is the simplicity it provides for validating forms. Today’s example demonstrates a simple way to implement client-side validation using the AngularJS form properties.
A second release candidate of the open source OACC Java™ Application Security Framework (OACC v2.0.0-rc.2) was released on March 23, 2015 and is available for download at oaccframework.org
Java Mission Control and Java Flight Recorder Hands-On Guide
Couchbase has reimagined and redefined the way enterprises scale a distributed database with Multi-Dimensional Scaling. It's the option to separate, isolate, and scale individual database services - query, index, and data - to improve performance and resource utilization.
The most common Jackson exceptions - the cause of the problem and the solution for each one.
Docker was voted one of the most popular open source projects in a survey conducted by The New Stack and The Linux Foundation during July 2014. This ever growing popularity of Docker’s container technology has brought over 14,000 different images to be offered on Docker Hub in September 2014. As a commercial feature, Docker private registries can provide enterprises with access control to their...
Takes is a pure object-oriented and immutable Java web framework that turns the design and development of web applications into a pleasant and fun process
Authentication is the basic requirement for most of websites. However, there are many mechanisms to implement authentication and they are not very interchangeable. Depend on business requirement, developers need to choose the most appropriate method of authentication for their application. It may not be an easy task unless one understand the differences among mechanisms well. In this short...
Log data provides the most granular view into what is happening across your systems, applications, and end users. Logs can show you where the issues are in real-time, and provide a historical trending view over time. Logs give you the whole picture.
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Oracle takes ALM to the cloud with the Java SE Cloud Service (27 Oct 2015) Optimized for the cloud, at JavaOne2015, Oracle has announced the Java SE Cloud Service and a new...
- Celebrating 20 years of Java technology at JavaOne 2015 (26 Oct 2015) Twenty years is a pretty significant milestone, especially if you're a programming language. At...
- Performance upgrades and feature enhancements typify incremental Java releases (28 Oct 2015) There may not have been a major Java release since last year, but at JavaOne2015, there are still...
- Life beyond the JavaOne sessions: Mastering life in San Francisco (15 Oct 2015) You won't spend every moment at JavaOne in a session, so here is some advice from Barry Burd on how...
- Barry Burd's guide to the best sessions to attend at JavaOne 2015 (15 Oct 2015) Going to JavaOne this year? Wondering which sessions to attend? Conference veteran Barry Burd is...
- Examine modular code development with Java's Project Jigsaw (22 Sep 2015) Project Jigsaw is the new standard for modular code development in Java. Expert Barry Burd takes an...
- Productivity tools in growing lightweight architectures (06 Oct 2015) ZeroTurnaround developer advocate Simon Maple discussed the most important productivity tools,...
- Limited bandwidth may stifle IoT development (10 Sep 2015) When it comes to IoT development, limited network bandwidth could be the weak link in the chain as...
- XRebel changes application performance monitoring tools (25 Sep 2015) In this podcast, ZeroTurnaround's Jevgeni Kabanov discusses how XRebel differentiates itself from...
- NetBeans IDE 8.1 worth a second look (28 Aug 2015) NetBeans IDE set to include Node.js support in the latest 8.1 version.