Demonstrates the power of application record and playback in offering multiple (service component) perspectives on the same source recording.
Programmers that write technical articles and blogs about code, technology and geeky stuff are on a path to becoming better coders and more visible industry mavens (no pun intended) --which isn't too bad for your career, by the way...
We have been using Eclipse for as long as we can possibly remember. And now just a few months ago we migrated the whole dev team to IntelliJ. Find out the reasons from the post.
Mark Reinhold announces that the Java Platform Group has successfully brought JDK 8 to its eighth milestone. Now, developers get a chance to preview the build.
The enterprise landscape has changed significantly since many enterprises have implemented their SOA based systems. One reality is that when SOA meets mobile, taking a defensive approach to security becomes a requirement.
Emerging technology trends such as social, mobile, cloud and big data may be the new norm, but compliance and security fears persist.
Use this blog as Guide to prepare for the holiday shopping season. It is a collection of Best Practices we captured from our previous and current engagements with eCommerce veterans and startup sites that managed to get through the previous holiday seasons without major hiccups. The main goal is to ensure high conversion rates. In order to do this you need to test the important landing pages,...
Back in late May, jClarity ran small survey to see what the state of Java/JVM cloud (virtualised) deployments were in their community. Here are the results of that survey, despite it's relatively small sample size it makes for interesting reading!
Google is about to do it again. What you ask? They're about to release a new product that will likely wither and die after a handful of developers start using it and investing time in it. Here are all the non-existent details about Google Web Designer that you don't really need to know.
Apache TomEE is a Java EE server, which provides you with the best technology stack that can be deployed to a simple Java EE container. you’ll see how easy it is to deploy Java web apps into TomEE. In this tutorail you'll see how easy it is to deploy Java web apps into TomEE.
A new mini comic series on the topic of monitoring and managing (control) Java applications.
It’s hard to implement an effective, scalable search system, which is why Apache Solr is probably the most popular ‘black box’ in web app infrastructure.
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- An introduction to template building with Facelets, CSS, HTML and JSF 2.2 (19 Jul 2014) Facelets is a great technology for creating templates for websites and then adding dynamic...
- Visualization techniques revolutionize modern business intelligence gathering (06 Jul 2014) With so much data to be analyzed, organizations want a new way to be able to conceptualize the...
- The challenge of tagging for analytics in a world of unstructured text (06 Jul 2014) Many organizations are managing massive amounts of information in their big data systems, but...
- From cloud computing to mobile development: Emerging fields for continuous integration (06 Jul 2014) One of the fastest growing fields in enterprise development is continuous integration. Couple that...
- Freezer: Putting object relational mapping (ORM) tools to the test (03 Jul 2014) Freezer is a code generator that constructs the persistence layer of a Java application: DAOs,...
- Android: The Next Generation (13 Jul 2014) Google continues to invest in and improve their flagship mobile operating system, and the latest...
- From Tango to the NDK: Further exploration of the Google I/O exhibitors hall (03 Jul 2014) Be it previews of products like Tango which create 3D images of your surrounding, to demonstrations...
- One way to get (Android) Fit - Touring the exhibit hall at Google I/O 2014 (03 Jul 2014) At Google I/O 2014, many new products got honorable mentions during the opening keynotes. But the...
- Open source support gives older software a fighting chance (27 Jun 2014) The Eclipse Foundation's Wayne Beaton discusses open source support for established software.
- 15 Jul 2014
- Dan Sullivan - author and systems architect
- Tom Nolle - president CIMI Corp.
- Why All Enterprise Data Integration Products Are Not Equal (Talend)
- Presentation Transcript: Time is Money: Dramatically Reducing Performance Inefficiencies for Competitive Advantage (Dell Software)
- Medical Supply Company Improves Opportunity to Cash Processes with Application Integration (Apps Associates LLC)
- Neo Technology
Tell us what you think of the new site. Meet the Editors.