A quick guide to interacting with GridFS using Spring Data MongoDB.
We just had our big conference blow-out in North America with JavaOne 2015, but not to be outdone by the Europeans, Devoxx 2015 is hitting new highs and expanding beyond their britches.
As a growing startup that provides a SaaS platform to automate B2B sales lead management and social selling at scale, ProLeads has been pressed to deliver more valuable features while we cut our server hosting costs. Our top two priorities have been (1) ensuring zero downtime in production, and (2) pushing changes to production seamlessly and instantly.
We make the most expensive mistakes in our specifications for requirements, because they are very difficult to correct.
Raising up developert productivity through focus is what is done by the CUBA platform.
In this tutorial the topic of how to connect a Dropwizard application to Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) will be discussed. The tutorial begins with making changes to configuration files and then goes on to brief introduction to Hibernate ORM and finally a database-backed resource class to expose employee directory is created.
The basics of XpoLog Analytics, how to auto detect new errors, exceptions and bugs in log4j logs, and discover unknown messages.
Added Support for Multi-tenancy, Email API and Tag, Improvements for the support of secure HTTPs, Monitoring API and Service, Dialogic XMS Integration
First article in a series looking at effective ways of controlling concurrent code execution using techniques such as quality of service (QoS), adaptive control valves, circuit breakers and back-pressure as promoted by proponents of reactive programming.
What did we learn about the future of the Java platform at JavaOne 2015? Well, there were a number of things, all of which are summed up here. Okay, maybe it's not all of them, but it is a good chunk of them. Let us know if there's anything we missed.
Benchmarking Java with the OpenJDK code tools: The Java Microbenchmarking Harness
Defining and Editing log4j Patterns in SysLog for more Refined Data Parsing
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Best practices for distributed systems baked into Bitcoin's blockchain architecture (08 Jan 2016) Expect to hear more about Bitcoin and its blockchain architecture in 2016, as the manner in which...
- The next big challenge in IoT evolution: Getting the protocols right (08 Jan 2016) In this article you will learn about some of the considerations that need to be taken into account...
- How to quickly move a microservice infrastructure off AWS in a weekend (07 Jan 2016) In this article you will learn how a small development team moved a 200-service application...
- How to build an application integration framework for flexibility (02 Dec 2015) Learn how MOBI Wireless created a back end infrastructure that makes it easy to implement different...
- The top software picks for making Windows 10 workstations productive (11 Jan 2016) What software do you need to install on a Windows 10 machine to create an incredible, full...
- How to integrate Spring Cache with an In-Memory Data Grid (IMDG) (21 Jan 2016) Interested in combining the efficiencies of Spring Cache with the power of an In-Memory Data Grid...
- Java APIs to bridge the gap between today and future development efforts (04 Jan 2016) At JavaOne 2015, a big topic of conversation was APIs and API development. In the IBM keynote, the...
- Perfecting product migrations without customer disruption with Agile (01 Jan 2016) Learn how MobiTV created a software development process for powering the future of connected TV.