I want to design a web site

Discussions

Web tier: servlets, JSP, Web frameworks: I want to design a web site

1. I want to design a web site (10 messages)

I want to desian a web page with my knowledge in Java products like servlets,CORBA,RMI,JDBC etc. If anybody have some knowledge about it please kindly help me. I want a free space to place my web site. I need suggestions that's all. I will try my level best to serve people.
    Thanks
    Rami

Threaded Messages (10)

2. I want to design a web site[ Go to top ]

This is just a test.
    Neven.
  3. I want to design a web site[ Go to top ]

This is test2.
    Neven.
  4. I want to design a web site[ Go to top ]

This is a test number 3.
    Neven.
  5. I want to design a web site[ Go to top ]

This is a test.
    Neven.
  6. I want to design a web site[ Go to top ]

This is a test from IEXPLORER.
    Neven.
  7. I want to design a web site[ Go to top ]

hi rami
    first decide what you want..see you said that you have to design you own site sounds good but decide what you want to put up in your site..whether personal information,or any tech. dicussions,forum or any news articles etc..there is a lot in this world,,so first decide what you wanna put in the web..regarding the technical stuff i'll help you in servlets/JSP right now iam working in JSP..so i'll help you..if you r interested then mail me to zeus2k at hotvoice dot com
    awaiting for your reply
    bye
    all the best
    ram
  8. I want to design a web site[ Go to top ]

Hello!

Thankyou very much. How are you? I am searching for a job in and around Detroit. On the way, I completed SCJP2 exam. I want to design something very useful to all. I will put my full efforts for it if you people give little feedback. Ya I have plans about my web site.until now I have only theoritical knowledge no practical experience. so if I develop anything like this I can feel comfortable in my java stuff. I am presently a graduate student. so I can spend daily like 10 to 12 hours on this project.

My plans are as follows:

I want to keep my personal information.
    what are the sites I referred for SCJP exam.
    If anybody want can join my guest list, for those kinds of people I want to create user and password.
    I want to keep a search engine to search for key words.
    if possible I want to keep a chatting like MSN and yahoo.
    If you have any more suggestions you are most welcome. I felt very happy to see your reply.

Thanks

Rami
  9. I want to design a web site[ Go to top ]

this is just a test.
    neven.
  10. hai rames,
    i can help you out in stuffs like servlets,JSP,mailing,networking but please conform me what you want exactly,is it a E-Commerce site or any other thing
    (please tell what kind of site you want to build) .

regards,
    R.Purushothaman
  11. I want to design a web site[ Go to top ]

If you could give some idea as to what your website should contain, we can help you. You know, just like you plan before doing anything, like taking a journey or going on a holiday, you need to plan your website on following lines:
    a. What should it contain
    b. Who should be the target audience
    c. What traffic you expect
    d. What is the allotted time for devfelopment and deployment
    e. Who should develop it
    f. How are you going to maintain it and how frequently
    g. What is your budget
    h. All these will decide what platform or technology you should select for development or deployment.

If you have some clearcut idea about all of the above, you can start the first leg, taking requirement and consolidating on the design. I have worked extensively on ASP and now I am working on EJB, JSP and servlet, so you can get something useful from me. You can mail me at sinha_arvind at usa dot net

Hope this helps
    Arvind Sinha