Web tier: servlets, JSP, Web frameworks: problem deploying a web application to oc4j in Unix
Hi! I would like to ask for someone's help on a problem I encountered while accessing a web app deployed to oc4j in Unix. Before deploying the application in Unix, I tried it on a Windows2000 server and it worked fine. I copied the same files (classes, jsps, js, css) to the Unix server and modified the same xml files (data-sources, global-web-application, http-web-site, server). I could access index.jsp of my application but I get a HTTP 404 error on the other pages. Could someone share some insights on this and if you have experienced the same problem, kindly post your suggestions/solutions.
- Posted by: Mildred Dychinco
- Posted on: May 24 2004 02:26 EDT
Thanks a lot,
- problem deploying a web application to oc4j in Unix by Bhagvan K on May 24 2004 09:50 EDT
- problem deploying a web application to oc4j in Unix by Mildred Dychinco on May 25 2004 21:22 EDT
- Simple and Beautiful by xx xx on June 03 2010 08:38 EDT
- Simply Beautiful by xx xx on June 03 2010 08:41 EDT
- Hi Mildred by xx xx on June 03 2010 08:44 EDT
Best place to start debugging the problem is to look for the log
and see if there are any exceptions been relevant to directory
path patterns, file not found, resource not found etc.,
Further, You may have to look at the adminstrator's and deployment guide
for the guidelines (deployment).
Thanks for your reply. I'll check the resources you posted.
Simple and Beautiful
I'll always think of your simple reaction, attire and smile
Hi Mildred Dychinco, stay at is