Announcing the release of Server 2.1.9, Pure Java 0.97 and Development 0.94-idev-8
All three releases contain a recovery-related bug fix.
About the Development release:
The Blitz Development Release contains a full prototype implementation of the new API specifications being formulated within the JINI community:
* Iterator - a means of reading a collection of matching Entry's.
* Bulk Operations - provides support for multiple take and write.
* VisibilityEvent - provides greater detail about the flow of Entry's through a JavaSpace (useful for multicast patterns).
Other new features in this release include:
* DebugIterator which can be used to dump the contents of a running instance including transaction locks and lease times.
* Updated Dashboard which displays Entry schema information.
About Blitz JavaSpaces:
Blitz JavaSpaces is an opensource, JINI 2.0 based implementation designed for developers. Features include:
* Hot backup
* Debugging tools (for monitoring and development including a utility to assist in calculating memory consumption).
* Inca X integration
* ServiceUI support
* Support for embedded operation
* Extensive support for security
* Configurable transport options
All versions can be downloaded from: http://www.dancres.org/blitz/index.html