Discussions

TSS feedback: Problem with downloading free PDF books

1. Problem with downloading free PDF books (1 messages)

I always get Internal server error when I'm trying to download any of free PDF books. Guys at bugs at theserverside dot com aren't responding, so I decided to post the message to this forum.

This is the exception that is thrown after any attempt download:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at portal.services.impl.NavigationRedirectorImpl.redirect(NavigationRedirectorImpl.java:119)
    at $Interceptor_ffc5b79b24_80.redirect($Interceptor_ffc5b79b24_80.java)
    at $SingletonProxy_ffc5b79a10_78.redirect($SingletonProxy_ffc5b79a10_78.java)
    at portal.servlet.filter.DownloadInterceptor.doFilter(DownloadInterceptor.java:47)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27)
    at org.apache.hivemind.servlet.HiveMindFilter.doFilter(HiveMindFilter.java:136)
    at org.apache.tapestry.RedirectFilter.doFilter(RedirectFilter.java:106)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6356)
    at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:317)
    at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3635)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2585)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
  2. The URL:
    http://computerbooks.web.com
    http://www.maththinking.com/boat/computerbooks.html

It's the best free computer books web site in the world: if you search "Free Computer Books" in Goolge, Yahoo, MSN, etc, that site is the #1 in the result.

The alternative URL:
    http://www.maththinking.com/boat/booksIndex.html

Enjoy!

-John
    I always get Internal server error when I'm trying to download any of free PDF books. Guys at bugs at theserverside dot com aren't responding, so I decided to post the message to this forum.This is the exception that is thrown after any attempt download:java.lang.NullPointerException at portal.services.impl.NavigationRedirectorImpl.redirect(NavigationRedirectorImpl.java:119) at $Interceptor_ffc5b79b24_80.redirect($Interceptor_ffc5b79b24_80.java) at $SingletonProxy_ffc5b79a10_78.redirect($SingletonProxy_ffc5b79a10_78.java) at portal.servlet.filter.DownloadInterceptor.doFilter(DownloadInterceptor.java:47) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) at org.apache.hivemind.servlet.HiveMindFilter.doFilter(HiveMindFilter.java:136) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) at org.apache.tapestry.RedirectFilter.doFilter(RedirectFilter.java:106) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6356) at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:317) at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3635) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2585) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)