IDEA has long been known for its innovative feature sets that helps increase developer productivity. JProfiler from EJ-Technologies has also been recognized for its combination of power and ease of use. The ability to use JProfiler from with-in the IDEA development environment means that developers will have less integration work to combine IDEA with a great profiling tool.
The JProfiler feature set includes;
- Support for 64-bit JVMs: Windows/AMD64, Linux/AMD64, Solaris Sparc V9 and Solaris Sparc x64/AMD64 and x86/x64 architecture
- CPU, Memory, and Thread profiling
- J2EE profiling
- Remote profiling capabilities
- Heap walking and exploration
- Snapshots and other view management features.
- Selectable primary measure (instance count or shallow size) for all objects view and recorded objects view
- Export hot spots as CSV (in addition to XML)
- Optionally display average value in call tree and hot spots
- VM telemetry views: current values are displayed in the legend
- Possibility to define an external source viewer in the general settings
- Added inherent time to XML export of call trees