Pulse is a build server designed to adapt to existing environments. Configuration is simple, with a full setup wizard that allows you to configure a new install in minutes. Other feature highlights include:
- Capture build artifacts: including HTML reports, view/download artifacts via the web interface.
- Extract information: using built-in post processors or define your own with regular expressions.
- SCM integration: trigger builds on change, view changes between builds, browse your repository. (SCM support is available for CVS, Perforce, and Subversion.)
- Build notifications: via email, Jabber instant messaging and RSS.
- Flexible scheduling: cron-like time-based schedules, SCM, manual and remote API triggering.
- Test reporting: process test reports and integrate them as a first-class part of build results.
- Remote API: monitor, control and extend Pulse via XML-RPC.
- Multi platform: pulse is written in 100% Java and can run on any platform with a Java 1.5 runtime environment.