TMate Software team is glad to announce SVNKit (ex-JavaSVN) 1.1.0 release!
SVNKit is a pure Java Subversion library that provides means to access and manipulate Subversion repositories and working copies.
New SVNKit (formerly known as JavaSVN) home is http://svnkit.com
/ one will find complete javadoc, programming examples, knowledge base articles including new ones that explain how to use SVNKit and Subversion to integrate versioning into your Java application. There are also mailing lists and issues tracker for those who would like to ask question regarding SVNKit or report a bug.
- Low level repository access and manipulation API.
- Full support of Subversion 1.4.2 client features.
- Support of local 'fsfs' repositories access over 'file' protocol.
- Repository replication support.
- JavaHL API implementation - transparent replacement for native JavaHL bindings.
- Java command line Subversion client (svn and svnsync).
Among projects that use SVNKit are:
- IntelliJ IDEA and TeamCity, JDeveloper, Subclipse, SmartSVN and other popular applications.
New in 1.1.0 version since version 1.0.6:
- 'file' protocol support for 'fsfs' repositories.
- Subversion 1.4.2 support.
- Repository replication functionality.
- Javadoc and documentation updates.
- Lot of bugfixes.
Find more about SVNKit at http://svnkit.com
With best regards,
/ - Java [Sub]Versioning Library!