Discussions

News: Interface21 Adopts Structure101

1. Interface21 Adopts Structure101 (6 messages)

Spring received a near perfect grade during Headway Software's initial analysis of its code in 2006. Interface21 then began to internally leverage Structure101 to evaluate the structure of the Spring Framework code base and eradicate rogue dependencies. "Structure101 will greatly help us to further increase the quality of service for our customers," said Alef Arendsen, vice president, Interface21. "Headway Software has analyzed the structure of many open and closed source projects, the majority of which are riddled with dependency tangles, and found that Interface21 has built one of the best structured code bases in the world," said Chris Chedgey, CEO, Headway Software. Structure101 is available for trial download from http://www.headwaysoftware.com/downloads. The Spring Framework is available for download from http://www.springframework.org/download. For more on on Spring Framework support and services from Interface21 visit http://www.interface21.com.
  2. bleh You waskals - quit borin us tuh tears with such drivel!
  3. bleh

You waskals - quit borin us tuh tears with such drivel!
    Elmira, please... that should be "dwivel"!! :) Dave Rooney Mayford Technologies
  4. bleh

You waskals - quit borin us tuh tears with such drivel!

Elmira, please... that should be "dwivel"!! :)

Dave Rooney
    Mayford Technologies
    I stainds kewekted! Thankee kindlee
  5. Explanation please?!!![ Go to top ]

i wnt to the structure101 website and read their intro and watched the demo,ok i understand what is it,BUT i cannot understand how this will be part of the i21 support or whastever... can anyone explain
  6. Re: Explanation please?!!![ Go to top ]

Apart from using Structure101 and related tools to maintain and further increase the quality of Spring and other products in the Spring Portfolio, we also support several of our customers using products such as Structure101. Lots of our customers are accounts that use Spring in mission-critical systems. To ensure we can serve such and other customers with top-quality services (support, on-site consulting, et cetera, often but not always related to only Spring stuff), tooling such as Structure101 is of vital importance. Our people are able to get up to speed with a client's code base in a far easier way thanks to Structure101. Not only does it analyze the structure complexity of a code base, it also gives you a good overview of the code base in an easy-to-use environment. For questions such as 'I declared a property and somehow the property does not get injected' Structure101 won't help of course. It's more for situations where we for example (sometimes on an ongoing basis) guide the customer to help him improve the quality and maintainability of code bases. I hope this explains things a little bit. regards, Alef Arendsen
  7. Re: Explanation please?!!![ Go to top ]

so it is something completely internal to the company and their offering(they internally use a certain tool)... so why this made as apublic announcement.... what here for the public to make it a public issue?