- Posted by: Ram Mohan Boddhula
- Posted on: February 28 2001 04:22 EST
I need to develop an application, which enables user to give some message by sitting on his computer. This message has to be stored on the server, and has to be delivered to others when required. I don't know how to approach. Any related sites / Java APIs r available to finish this task.
Thanx in advance,
- How to record Voice to a file (urgent) by TS PradeepKumar on February 28 2001 04:36 EST
- How to record voice to file by Beardsley Smith on June 22 2011 03:23 EDT
- record voice by Tom Bruce on July 15 2011 02:59 EDT
your question is not clear.
make it clear immediately.
Perhaps you could phone the user.
You can refer the sun's site
Java API for sound are as follows
Hi, You might mean that you want to record voice from microphone and save it as files for sending on internet server. It sounds very interesting. I guess you probably need a streaming audio recorder, with which you can record voice with good quality and output as audio files rightly.
After recording audio on your PC, you only need to add it on servers and then you can deliever to anyone.
perhaps you can be more specific about your questions, wanna record your own voice right? if so, i suggest you use this audio recorder. For example, you can record skype voice, so i think record any voice can be ok.