Canoo is proud to announce a new release of UltraLightClient (ULC), a library to build rich web interfaces for business applications.
Canoo has recorded a screencast showing how to develop a sample web application using this new release:
New features in ULC '08:
* easy project setup using a wizard for Eclipse
* generates an end-to-end application skeleton from a predefined data structure
* high-level component to simplify the development of forms
* improved data types
* sortable ULC tables by default
* data binding
* easy and central configuration of application parameters and options such as look and feel and deployment
* easy deployment
A new developer guide describes how to be productive from day one. The release notes list the changes added to the current product version.
Canoo is a solution provider for Rich Internet Applications (RIA) based in Basel, Switzerland. It offers consulting services and end-to-end development of Enterprise Web applications.
Canoo develops and maintains UltraLightClient, a library to create enterprise-class Rich Internet Applications. UltraLightClient bridges the gap between Java Swing user interface components and a Web architecture, providing a cost-efficient, single technology and mature approach to AJAX.