Java Symposium Super Early Bird discount expires this Friday

Discussions

News: Java Symposium Super Early Bird discount expires this Friday

1. Register before this Friday, January 16 to save $300 off TheServerSide Java Symposium. Plus, we're giving away free books while supplies last. Book titles include Spring Recipes, Beginning Groovy and Grails, Clean Code, Java EE Development with Glassfish and more. We understand that travel and training budgets may be tight this year. If you're unsure of your budget you can still reserve your spot at the discounted rate by contacting your Delegate Relations Associate, Jackie Anderson janderson at techtarget dot com. Reserve your spot now and we'll contact you at a later date to confirm your attendance. The conference agenda is just about finalized with 45+ core technical sessions as well as 3 keynotes from SpringSource founder Rod Johnson, ThoughtWorks architect Neal Ford and Agile Manifesto co-author Jon Kern. We're also reserving time for Open Source Project Reports and Fireside Chats on topics of interest to the Java community. More on these to come! Register before this Friday to save $300!
  2. Will the spammers be attending?
  3. understanding training budgets are tight i can offer 3 hotel rooms at caesars palace for $199 per nite march 17 thru 20. if this discount will allow you to go contact me
  4. Wow, what a deal when many of the other hotels in Las Vegas are offering $25 - $50 per night
  5. Las Vegas hotels[ Go to top ]

I live in Las Vegas. If I know you, you can stay at my house. You teach me something about enterprise Java, and I'll try to do the same. Cheers, David http://www.fluxcorp.com - Flux - Java Job Scheduler. File Transfer. Workflow.