Scarbo : Empower your SOA with workflows

Discussions

News: Scarbo : Empower your SOA with workflows

1. Scarbo : Empower your SOA with workflows (2 messages)

A new OW2.org project, Scarbo builds on existing, proven open source components to provide an SOA-ready, easy to use, complete Business Process Management (BPM) solution. To get a quick idea of what it does, see how it allows to buy a book on Amazon using webservices by designing a workflow in a mere few clicks. It consists of an Eclipse JWT (Java Workflow Tooling)-based modeler, and a runtime platform integrating OW2 components like Bonita and FraSCAti . Available service technologies are for now WebServices, RMI, Java, SCA. Additional features include mail, groovy scripting, semantic annotations. Especially interesting points about Scarbo are its use of the SCA (Service Component Architecture) standard within its flexible engine architecture. Likewise, it is a member of the Eclipse JWT ecosystem which gives access to BPMN, XPDL, BPEL, STP IM, jPDL compliance, adaptable process views... To those wishing to give it a try, have a look at the install page. An all-including Eclipse RCP distribution will be available soon. Feedback and contributions are welcome.
  2. STOP THE SPAM FFS !!![ Go to top ]

IS IT REALLY SO FUCKING HARD TO DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE SPAM ??? AS IN DELETE OR LOCK THE ACCOUNTS AND DELETE THEIR POSTS ?! YOU DON`T KNOW WHO? JUST LOOK INTO YOUR FRIGGING "TOP POSTERS" LIST FFS ?! SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE !!! IMHO it is just plain incredible. The same accounts are spamming that site since almost a year and no one can be arsed to remove them. Instead you delete posts complaining about the spam (probably like this one). So how about you start to act now before that site is really dead (obviously except hikaye and friends)?! Which incidentally makes me wonder who goes to your conventions if they get the same love like that site ...
  3. Hello Time, First, thanks a lot for the first comment on Scarbo that is not a spam! As a Scarbo developer, I was dreaming of a good troll about Scarbo, and more generally on BPM and SOA, more than a pamphlet on how theserverside.com should be moderated. We are developing an easy-to-use SOA-compliant BPM open-source solution, I hope it is more interesting than spams! (I don't blame you for this, even more, I fully agree with you, but I'm just trying to put the focus back on Scarbo) Regards, Mickael