- jQuery: ZK 5 now allows developers to maximize the user experience using enterprise-level ZK widgets and the simplicity of jQuery.
News: ZK 5 RC Released
The ZK team has released ZK 5 RC with its developer-centric focus and architectural innovations such as Server+Client Fusion and Ajax-as-a-Service. Since 2005 ZK has been known for its' server-centric approach. In addition, developers can now optionally leverage client-side programming. With the release of ZK 5 RC come some very important changes.
- grammar / spelling harridan by Rusty Wright on October 05 2009 12:16 EDT
- Re: ZK 5 RC Released by Ben Vieux on October 05 2009 21:25 EDT
- Re: ZK 5 RC Released by michele michele on October 06 2009 14:05 EDT
- Still server-centric? by Fabrice Mustier on October 07 2009 07:46 EDT
Think of the words his, hers, and ours. All are possessive and all of them DO NOT have an apostrophe. Thus, "its" is the possessive, while "it's" is the contraction of "it is". There is no such word as its' in English.
Great! But, I am confused about what Ajax-as-a-Service really means. On the other hand, I like the concept of the so-called server+client fusion.
Great job!!! ZK is a great Web2.0 framework! Better than jsf!!! Simplicity really Matters!
Will ZK retain its powerful server-centric features in ZK 5 BTW, it's good to know ZK is under LGPL now.
Will ZK retain its powerful server-centric features in ZK 5Hey Fabrice, yes all server-centric functionality is still retained but now we also provide client-centric functionality as an option!
BTW, it's good to know ZK is under LGPL now.