NetBeans IDE 7.3.1 empowers developers to be highly productive with the newly released Java EE 7 Platform. The Java EE 7 Platform offers higher productivity, less boilerplate code, richer functionality, and HTML5 features provided by new and updated specifications, such as for WebSocket and JSON.
Developers are looking to learn about and leverage the newest capabilities enabled by the Java EE 7 Platform, with an aim to build rich user interfaces for their customers. NetBeans IDE 7.3.1 provides integrated solutions to simplify the development of rich UIs using the latest Java EE 7 specifications and technologies via advanced coding features. New templates and enhanced code editor features, together with a library of Java EE 7 sample applications provide a complete toolbox for anyone wanting to get started with the Java EE 7 Platform today.
NetBeans IDE is the Smarter and Faster way to code!
- Java EE 7: GlassFish 4 bundled with the IDE, new samples, CDI enabled by default
- JAX-RS: JAX-RS 2.0 supported, new JAX-RS client temolate
- WebSocket: new template to create WebSocket endpoints
- JPA: JPA 2.1 supported, new "DB Script from Entity Classes" template
- JMS: JMS 2.0 supported, JMS annotations, JMS message code generator
- EJB: EJB 3.2 supported, non-persistent TimerSessionBeans, new hints
- EL: Editor supports new Expression Language 3.0 syntax and structures
- JSF: JSF 2.2 and PrimeFaces 3.5 bundles, new hints
In addition, WebLogic 12.1.2 and JBoss AS 7 (including 7.2) are now supported, for Java EE 6 development.
Video: NetBeans IDE 7.3.1 Overview