Hong Kong, March 31, 2016 - E-iceblue, a professional vendor of .NET, Silverlight and WPF development components, published a powerful and cost-effective .NET component - Spire.Spreadsheet for .NET, which allows users to display spreadsheet as well as process the data within it on Windows Forms Applications. The main functions to operate the Excel files, such as add filter, comments, naming ranges, group, formula and search features are all supported by Spire.Spreadsheet.
View and Print Excel document:
- Supports Excel 97-2003, Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013
- Load Excel files from file, stream, and byte array, even it is encrypted excel files
- View documents in reading or printing mode
- Display documents zoom in/out with 100%, 200%, and 400%
- Print Excel document
- Search Text
- Auto fit, auto size column and row
- Grouping, sorting and filtering
- Formula support, define new formula, calculate the value, save them in the excel file
- Data Validation, Runtime validation
- Comment, edit and show in smart tags identical to those found in Excel
- Name range
- Clipboard, cut, copy and paste, copy/paste with formula
- Redo, undo
- Import Datatable
Check here for detailed information:
If you need 1-month free license to remove the warning message and have a better evaluation on our products, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-iceblue Co., Ltd. is a vendor of .NET, Silverlight and WPF development components. The goal of e-iceblue is always to offer high-quality components for reading and writing different formats of office files.