One of AngularJS advantages is the simplicity it provides for validating forms. Today’s example demonstrates a simple way to implement client-side validation using the AngularJS form properties.
A second release candidate of the open source OACC Java™ Application Security Framework (OACC v2.0.0-rc.2) was released on March 23, 2015 and is available for download at oaccframework.org
Java Mission Control and Java Flight Recorder Hands-On Guide
Couchbase has reimagined and redefined the way enterprises scale a distributed database with Multi-Dimensional Scaling. It's the option to separate, isolate, and scale individual database services - query, index, and data - to improve performance and resource utilization.
The most common Jackson exceptions - the cause of the problem and the solution for each one.
Docker was voted one of the most popular open source projects in a survey conducted by The New Stack and The Linux Foundation during July 2014. This ever growing popularity of Docker’s container technology has brought over 14,000 different images to be offered on Docker Hub in September 2014. As a commercial feature, Docker private registries can provide enterprises with access control to their...
Takes is a pure object-oriented and immutable Java web framework that turns the design and development of web applications into a pleasant and fun process
Authentication is the basic requirement for most of websites. However, there are many mechanisms to implement authentication and they are not very interchangeable. Depend on business requirement, developers need to choose the most appropriate method of authentication for their application. It may not be an easy task unless one understand the differences among mechanisms well. In this short...
Log data provides the most granular view into what is happening across your systems, applications, and end users. Logs can show you where the issues are in real-time, and provide a historical trending view over time. Logs give you the whole picture.
HTML5 has introduced a lot of changes welcomed by developers, including adding additional types of form input elements that helps in form processing activities like validation. Validating web forms has always been a painful task for many developers. Performing client side validation in a user-friendly as well as developer-friendly way is really hard. Furthermore informing users about the...
An interview with Dave Pollak - creator of the Lift Framework, and arguably, the first significant Scala forker - on why this hugely versatile language never gained the traction of Java.
What are some of the most interesting tools to help you go Reactive?
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- How elegant code can hurt HTML5 performance (29 Apr 2015) Elegant code can lead to cleaner, precise steps. But it can also lead to application performance...
- Failing to integrate security with DevOps? Do so at your own peril (27 Apr 2015) Security is often considered as an afterthought in the software development lifecycle. But...
- Mobile development looks inwards as internal facing apps gain traction (23 Apr 2015) As enterprise moves forward to provide employees with the apps they need for maximum productivity,...
- Improve software quality by paying early attention to application security (21 Apr 2015) There are a number of strategies enterprises are taking to keep security on pace with faster...
- Who are the heroes of the tech world? (15 Apr 2015) TheServerSide has spoken with many up and coming stalwarts in the industry, and what we wanted to...
- Enterprise architects consider using cloud-based IDEs (31 Mar 2015) For many reasons, enterprise architects are now considering cloud-based IDEs as an alternative to a...
- Java 9 promises modularity and new value types (18 Mar 2015) Modularity and new value types could come with Java 9. This could mean improved startup performance...
- Discussing Aerospike at DeveloperWeek 2015 (17 Feb 2015) Aerospike's developer discusses how the NoSQL database recently moved its IP to open source at...
- Working with Node.js at DeveloperWeek 2015 (13 Feb 2015) Developer advocate Jenny Tong discusses coding troublemaking with Node.js at DeveloperWeek 2015.