is one of the most preferred framework for the web developers who
aspire to design a web app in a dynamic manner. In case, if your
developers are going to start a project on AngularJS , they may be in
need of numerous tools to develop your website in a full-fledged manner.
ease the burden of developing the web app with AngularJS, here are 20
latest tools for testing, front-end development, IDE editor, text
editor, elite libraries, modules, extensions, code generator, Grid
tools, to name a few.
Let’s discuss first about the top 3 angular JS tools as per their usefulness:
– It is one of the favorite testing frameworks for AngularJS
development. It provides the perfect testing environment allowing you
to test the app on real browsers and real devices such as phones and
– It is an end-to-end test framework. This Node.js program is build on
top of WebDriverJS. It runs tests in a real browser interacting with the
app as any normal user would.
– This behavior driven testing framework does not rely on browsers,
Apart from the top three angularJS tools, there are others as well, such as-
4. Djangular –
It is a reusable app providing better app integration with AngularJS.
With the help of this tool you can create AngularJS content per app.
– This tool introduces mentions and macros widget with no
dependencies on jQuery. You can apply ment.io directive directly to
any element and accepts selectable text inputs.
6. Angular Kickstart
– This tools speeds up your AngularJS development and comes with a
scalable build system that makes the development process a cakewalk.
– With this tool you can easily create a backend for your Angular app.
Its flexible API and 3-way data binding, and rapid development
capabilities eases development.
and the browser and allows asynchronous testing making it flexible with
accurate in terms of reporting and mapping.
– It is the best text code editor for developers and makes coding as
easy as you can think of. Developers prefer to use this more than
This tool simplifies common GET, POST, DELETE, and UPDATES requests and
requires minimum client code. It is ideal for any WebApp consuming data
from RESTful API.
11. Generator Angular
– With the help of this tool you would be able to lets you quickly set
up a project with sensible defaults. It generates all the boilerplate
that you need to get started with your app project.
– This browser extension for Chrome and Safari will add an inspector
pane which helps you in developing, debugging and understanding your
AngularJS applications. It easily identifies and displays each scope
using Controllers and Directives .
13. Angular Seed
– This is an application skeleton for your typical AngularJS web app
and is you can apply to quickly bootstrap the angular app projects
along with the dev environment for these projects.
14. Code Orchestra
– This front-end development tool allows you to write code
live-style. When you modify the code and safe it they are automatically
implemented in the working application using a special protocol.
– It is a HTML5 based video player for AngularJS and it allows you to
include videos and other multimedia elements in your app with ease.
– It comes with a smart code editor providing great support for
successors. It works with all the modern technologies and developers
prefer it for the same.
17. Angular GetText
– Developers term this as the super simple translation support for
AngularJS. You can simply type the text in English and mark them for
translation and the tool executes the rest.
18. Angular Deckgrid
– This is a lightweight grid for AngularJS where your directive
doesn’t depend on their visual representation. It uses CSS file for all
the visual representation.
19. Angularjs UI –
This tool is a collection of UI components and comes with utility
directives that help you build Angular applications faster. It uses raw
directives such as ui-router, ui-map and ui-calendar instead of
– It is a simple and perfect boilerplate that AngulatJS developers use
to create MongoDB, Node.js, Express, and AngularJS apps. It comes with
pre-bundled and configured modules such as Mongoose and Passport.